Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Job: Motherhood!!!



A lot has changed in a year. All for the better that is! This year 2014 I brought my New Year in with my beautiful new born baby boy Jaxon Alexander. 

I have shed blood, sweat, tears,hard ships, betrayal, and heartbreak. To get to where I am. The place where I am today is unconditionally loved and I can honestly love unconditionally in return and also not lose myself. Instead this love gives me the option to grow, be happy, and enjoy being content. This is my view and definition on Motherhood for me! 

I wouldn't change any of it for the world! I would like to share my last year with everyone but just not tonight I will like to save it for another day. I have three weeks left of maternity leave. So I still have some time between spit up, dirty diapers, coos, and baby laughter! 

Namaste

  

No comments:

Post a Comment